Grass Roots India is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement applies to the www.grgindia.in website and sets out the basis on which any personal data that we collect from you or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using the Website, you are accepting and consenting to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
We may collect personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your postal code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favourites.
We may also automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by us for the operation of the website, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the website.
We may use personal information held about you:
• To administer and operate the website and ensure that the content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
• To inform you of other products or services available from us.
• To contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
• To provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
• As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
Security of your Personal Information
We do not sell, rent or lease any personal data we hold to third parties. We may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal data for any other purpose.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement. All information that you provide is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Changes to this Statement
Any changes to this Privacy Statement in the future will be posted on this page. Please check periodically to see any updates or changes and to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
We welcome your comments, questions, concerns and requests regarding this Privacy Statement. Please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org