Customer Success Manager
No of Vacancies : 1
Years of Experience Required : 2-4 Years
Working Location : Mumbai
In this role, you will be responsible for overall client experience with our organization and our products. You will work closely with clients in identifying, understanding, and meeting their specific needs and pain points. Ensure the day-to-day delivery of all operational elements in a timely manner and to a high-quality standard. Provide insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews and also by providing value-added analysis. Success in this role will be demonstrated by improved client retention and satisfaction while growing new business opportunities with existing clients
Develop and manage strong relationships with clients that ensure retention of accounts.Ensure high standards of delivery and resolve client service concerns. Conduct regular formal reviews with clients to ensure satisfaction and identify opportunities for improvement.
Manage the delivery of various accounts. Prepare appropriate operational documentation for your accounts ie. Monthly program reports, Statement of Work, Project plan, programme documentation, SOP’s etc. Develop and manage strong relationships with other internal departments to ensure outstanding service and solutions.
Identify potential opportunities to add value and grow client relationships. Responsibility for accurate invoicing, forecasting and financial performance of client programmes. Work with Line Manager to support the delivery of growth revenue in line with agreed budgets.
Learning & Growth
Build strong relationships with internal departments to ensure understanding of all appropriate products and services. Contribute to product development- Identify and recommend enhanced and new features that answer clients' business needs and add value to our product offering.
Demonstrate GRG India values and behaviours in all interactions with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients – being able to build rapport quickly & maintain and develop ongoing productive relationships.
- Data Driven Approach - Ability to analyse data and recommend proactive initiatives to drive value through the program.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks, anticipate problems and act to minimise risks. Manage time effectively
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once - Thrives on pressure
- Proven track record of delivering profitable programmes for clients
Desirable Personal Qualities
- A positive upbeat attitude - able to establish trust easily
- Consistent and self-disciplined
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Principal working relationships
Main point of contact for client for day-to-day delivery of agreed account elements.
Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within the client organization.
Client Solutions Head, AVP Client Servicing
AVP Reward, Senior Manager Operations